Become a part of our team!
What is it about?
- Work on the educational projects we create
- Projects identity making
- Creating content of interactive presentations and worksheets based on the background from our creative people
- Making of graphic content for programmers
- Web designs making
- We do it for schools, which means that project launch is on September and graphic content development is usually held in period from March to June
What is needed?
- Experience minimally with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to create illustrations that will attract, entertain and get into a memory
- Being able to process data for programmer who are putting everything together
- Be flexible, communicative, not to be afraid to design your own solution
What we offer in return?
- As far as the financial evaluation is concerned, it is necessary to negotiate in person, the remuneration varies according to the type of project (but we can guarantee that, in terms of the creative sector, we are not greedy)
- Cooperation with professional creatives and didactics
- Working on attractive topics, that simply need to be in your portfolio
- Longer-term external cooperation
If you’re interested in working with or just brag about your portfolio, send it along with your CV to email@example.com.